The World Of Jadeey: TUNA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?



TUNA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Most people who know me know that I have a pretty obsessive personality right? Heh I can practically hear the calls of "well duh!" right now. :-) I obsess over anything, a person, a tv show, a song, some kind of activity or a type of food. Once I am in obsessive mode I can't get enough of whatever I'm obsessing over until I get bored and move on. There's usually no moderation for me. For instance, I can't just watch The Office once a week when it's on tv. Instead I watch episodes multiple times, read everything I possibly can about it, talk about it and even buy dvds of other things the actors from it have been in.

At the moment my food obsession is tuna. Seriously. I can't get enough of it. When I think to myself "hmmm what should I have for dinner?" I don't think pizza, fish and chips, Oporto or Red Rooster. I don't even think that I shouldn't have takeaways because they're bad for me and I should save money. No, I think mmmmmm tuna! I sit at work and think about the tuna I'm going to have for dinner. It's crazy. Soon I will get sick of it and won't touch it again for, probably, a couple of years. But, for now, I'm obsessed.

Actually, I've just realised that my tuna obsession is already very evident in my blog since I have blogged about it so many times I'm actually running out of tuna quotes from The Office! That's just lame!

Wow, this time in two weeks I'll be in Taupo. Scary. The time is passing mighty quickly. I am very sad to be leaving. (Not sad to be leaving work, but sad to be leaving the people and my flat.)

Right, I will leave you with this - strudel is a funny word. I like it. Strudel.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment