The World Of Jadeey: Computers are about trying to murder you in a lake



Computers are about trying to murder you in a lake

Does it make someone a bad person if they are laughing at a tv show or film that should be making you horrified and crying? Cos, if it does, I am a horrible person.

I'm watching Sensing Murder and it's about a little girl who was raped and murdered in her bed. It's truly awful. But, we can't stop laughing at the awful New Zealand accent! We're not laughing at what happened - it devastates us. But the accent on some of these people is awful. Normally I don't mind the New Zealand accent too much, I certainly never notice it in myself or my friends. In this show right now it really sounds horrible though.

Sensing Murder really scares me. I'm not 100% certain how I feel about psychics. I think there really are some people that have abilities, this programme has certainly convinced me of that fact. I think there are more so-called psychics that are fake though. I went to a psychic once. She was full of crap. She started off on the right-ish track. But, she went further and further wrong. For some reason I agreed with her when she started going wrong, I think by that point I was not believing at all so wanted to see where she would end up. I wasn't disappointed either. She ended up thinking I was being beaten up by my boyfriend. Funny.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment