The World Of Jadeey: In the event of a crash, the driver always protects his side first



In the event of a crash, the driver always protects his side first

I have to write this in a text document since I have no internet connection at this motel. (unless I pay for it, which I don't want to do.)

I'm currently in Taupo. We're staying in a pretty nice motel. It's not super-nice but for $93 per night I'm not complaining. We went to dinner at the last dine-in Pizza Hutt in New Zealand tonight. It was exciting. Of course, we ate "The Works". Life is good.

The drive was pretty good. There wasn't any traffic so it was easy. I'm thinking tomorrow there will be quite a bit more traffic so it probably won't be as pleasant. However, we'll face that problem tomorrow.

It's really sad to have left Auckland. I feel like I'm on holiday at the moment, except that I keep having random bouts of sadness. I'm really going to miss the people there. Of course, I'm happy to go back and see my friends in Wellington, but it's just as sad as when I left Wellington. I didn't really see that one coming when I left for Auckland at the beginning of the year. I sort of thought coming home was going to be real easy.

Okay, I'm going to leave this here because I want to spend time with Ingrid rather than stare at my computer all night. (Also we're gonna watch a couple of episodes of The Office and then the movie Click, which I've never seen)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment