The World Of Jadeey: Are you going to Angela's cat party on Sunday?



Are you going to Angela's cat party on Sunday?

Party number 1 is over. 2 to go.

I got pretty drunk last night. It was a good night. I'm now waiting for my movers and have been all day. It's getting ridiculous. They couldn't give me an exact time so I've been up all day waiting. It's now 3.30pm - I have to leave here at 5.20pm, and they still haven't arrived. I've called and left messages but they haven't called me back. These guys are certainly cheap but I don't think I'll use them again.

Back to the party last night, it was a bloody good night. I hadn't had much to eat throughout the day/evening, so the alcohol hit me pretty hard and pretty fast. It helped that I wanted to get drunk and just enjoy it. Unfortunately, mine and Corrina's alcohol got stolen at about 11pm or midnight, so that was the end of drinking. I don't know why I say unfortunately actually since it meant I had a great night but sobered up by the time I went home. No hangover either which is a huge bonus.

Damn it. I just thought I heard the movers and got really excited. But it wasn't them. I'm seriously running out of time now. They better hurry the hell up! Also, it's starting to rain so my stuff is going to get wet as it gets loaded. Boo. :(
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment