The World Of Jadeey: Too irritated to even find a quote



Too irritated to even find a quote

My movers STILL haven't arrived. So, they were supposed to be here yesterday. By 4.30pm they still hadn't showed up OR rung me back. I rang them again and refused to be called back - I said I had plans and needed answers straight away. (which was true) They weren't going to be able to get to me until at least 7pm so I switched it to 8am today. (Turns out it was actually more like 8.30pm when they finished at the other place so lucky I switched it!)

It is now 11am on Wednesday and they still haven't shown up. I've spent 45 minutes on the phone to them and failed to get any kind of answers. I gave them an hour, called back and spent another 20 minutes on the phone. FINALLY I got an answer - they'll be here in 45 minutes. Seriously, if they don't show up by 12pm I'm going to throw my toys completely. I was supposed to be at work by 9am so this is fucking ridiculous!

I will be writing the company a letter and demanding a discount that's for sure. However, I will wait until my stuff has arrived in Wellington before I get all angry!Holly on their asses. :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment