The World Of Jadeey: Let's go home, get the car Dwight



Let's go home, get the car Dwight

It's Friday. I still can't get on the internet (although I should be able to later tonight) so I'm blogging in a text document again. As I type this I'm checking my prepay balance. I spent $14 yesterday on my cellphone.... Wow, I miss my Hoyts (completely free) phone!!! I'm setting up better plans for myself right now. Luckily Vodafone have some pretty good plans on their prepay service now so I should be able to cut down how much I spend.

We're in Taupo at the moment. We're going to spend the morning here and head home in a few hours. Since I hogged all the driving yesterday, Ingrid is going to do the driving today.

We've organised with some friends to go Christmas shopping when we get back. Lucky we've organised this since I haven't done ANY shopping yet!!! I don't have a huge number of people to buy for so it's not too bad though. (Lucky, since I now have no job and really have to watch my spending!)

Ok I have to go now. Ingrid is out of the shower and it's time for us to pack our stuff and check out. Catch y'all tomorrow!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment