The World Of Jadeey: if you don't know why that's awesome, then you need awesome lessons



if you don't know why that's awesome, then you need awesome lessons

I have decided that I really like writing lists and I do not write enough of them. My Christmas lists were good but I think I can do better!

Holly's Awesome List of Awesome Things That Are Awesome

1. My lounge-suite. It contains the most comfortable couch in the history of the universe AND the two most comfortable recliners in the history of the universe. No joke
2. The fact that I used the word awesome 3 times in the title of this list
3. John Krasinski
4. The Office (TV show, NOT the office I worked in until 7 days ago)
5. That I no longer work at the movies!
6. My nephew
7. Mountain Dew
8. John Krasinski (he's awesome enough to deserve multiple mentions)
9. House (the TV show again)
10. Hells Kitchen (okay, gotta stop listing TV shows now. I do have a life! Honest!)
11. Toast (I haven't eaten yet. I'm hungry and dreaming of toast)
12. Kitset furniture from The Warehouse (if I had more money I would buy better furniture and no longer think this is awesome. But I don't have much money so I think it's pretty bloody awesome actually.)
13. That there was a tiny bit of snow in Upper Hutt yesterday. Some families had a white Christmas (sort of) in the middle of summer!
14. My DVD collection
15. My family (this list is not in order! I would never put my family down so low)
16. My friends
17. John Krasinski
18. John Krasinski
19. John Krasinski
20. John Krasinski

Sorry about the repetitiveness of the last 4. But he is! And I wanted to get to 20 but I got tired of thinking of stuff.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Is it pathetic that I'm a little bit jealous of John Krasinski getting 6 mentions and I don't even get one? :P

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Nope, not pathetic. I would be jealous if I didn't feature on your list. I am rectifying that oversight right now :)

 

Post a Comment