The World Of Jadeey: Nasty Christmas x 2



Nasty Christmas x 2

I'm still using the nasty Christmas quote because I don't have a lot of time so can't go looking for another Christmas Office quote. (Although I'm sure there are many)

First off - Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I just want to add a couple of things to yesterday's list of things Holly hates about Christmas. (I can't remember what number I was up to so I'll start from 1. Sorry if I repeat anything.)

1. When you have beautifully wrapped a present then realise that you left the price tag on it.
2. When you then open the beautifully wrapped present to take the price sticker off only to discover that you did, in fact, take it off prior to wrapping it the first time.
3. When you have an oddly shaped present and you just cannot get the wrapping to look good no matter how hard you try.
4. When you accidentally rip a hole in the present you just finished beautifully wrapping.
5. When you run out of wrapping paper.
6. When the wrapping paper just isn't big enough to wrap the present no matter how hard you try.
7. When all of the above things happen to you when you are wrapping presents!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment