The World Of Jadeey: Maybe you could play a song on your recorder



Maybe you could play a song on your recorder

No list today. I'm too tired.

We've spent all day alphabetising our dvds. For most people this might seem like an easy task. For us it is not. My stuff is finally beginning to get sorted out and the lounge, at least, is almost habitable again. Our dvds look really good!

Tonight I am going to see some movies. National Treasure 2 and I am Legend. Should be good. On the agenda for tomorrow is not a lot during the day and I'm not sure what during the evening. So, in other words, there isn't much on the agenda for tomorrow. On Sunday I'm going for a picnic with the family. I like picnics with the family!

Ummm I don't have a lot else to say.... So I might just leave this here.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment