The World Of Jadeey: No job



No job

I've got to say that I am quite enjoying having no job. I still don't actually feel unemployed, I just feel like I'm on holiday, but I'm enjoying the freedom. The weird thing is that I still have heaps to do. I haven't yet had time to just spend a day in bed, or a day playing playstation. For some reason my days are all full of stuff I need to get done. Admittedly most of that stuff is catching up with people I haven't seen since before I left for Auckland but still, I'm very busy!

As for the writing side of this break, I've sorted out a plan. I am going to write 1500 words a day, 5 days a week. That doesn't include this blog. I have to write 1500 actual story words. If I want to go back and edit stuff I've written other days that's fine too but I must write 1500 original words. It's going to be tough but I need to be disciplined or this whole break thing is pointless.

On the job front, I have actually been looking. I spent about an hour on job-seeking websites today but nothing struck me as the sort of job I'm looking for. I figure throughout January and February I'm allowed to be picky but in March I have to actually find something, even if it's just a temporary something.

Wow. Is everyone completely bored by this post? I am.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment