The World Of Jadeey: Not a lot of anything



Not a lot of anything

As you can see I've dispensed with the Office related titles. I'll go back to them I'm sure but I need a break from themed titles for a little while.

I'm going to the soccer tonight. It's the Wellington Phoenix v Sydney FC. Sydney FC are one of the top-ranked teams in the league so it's unlikely we will win but it should be a good game. The Wellington Phoenix are actually a pretty good team and have been drawing in really big crowds for their matches. It's good to see soccer in NZ getting a really good go.

Other than that, as usual there is not a lot happening in my life. We're having a barbecue tomorrow night which should be fun. I've been hanging out with my nephew heaps and hanging out with friends heaps. It's been nice. Of course, I'm beginning to remember how much I hate job hunting. I'm not looking forward to having to get really serious about that. At the moment I'm just idly looking, it doesn't matter if I don't find anything just yet. Once the need to actually have a job sets in it's going to be a different story though.

As I said, today's post isn't really about a lot. Catch you all tomorrow :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment