The World Of Jadeey: Keep it up Stanley and you'll lose New Year's



Keep it up Stanley and you'll lose New Year's

Here it is, my 300th post. It also happens to be my last post of the year. I like that. Of course, I can’t get on the internet from here so I’m just writing it in Word and it’ll get posted online tomorrow or the next day.

For this post I’m going to make some lists summing up my year. These lists are all made up from memory while I’m also watching Lemony Snicket with my nephew so I reserve the right to make changes at a later date if I think of better things. (all of these are in no particular order)

Holly’s favourite films of 2007
1. Enchanted
2. The Prestige (I actually saw this a couple of days before 2007 but it didn’t come out in NZ until New Years Day from memory so it still counts)
3. Transformers
4. Hot Fuzz
5. Eagle Vs Shark
6. Superbad
7. Simpsons
8. Knocked Up


Holly’s best days of 2007
1. All the days in Perth
2. Going to Spookers
3. Going to Snow Planet
4. Going to Justin Timberlake
5. Going to Crowded House
6. Going to the Wellington Phoenix soccer match with David Beckham
7. Watching Justin Timberlake on the cinema 1 screen
8. Going to the Warriors
9. Getting a poster signed by Jason Behr
10. Hanging out in Taupo with Ingrid
11. Many different nights hanging out in my flat with Kat
12. Many different days having lunch with Corrina

Holly’s favourite tv shows of 2007
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Hells Kitchen
4. Heroes
5. Sensing Murder (scares the crap out of me!)
6. Shortland Street (I’m hoping my love of this show ends if Craig Parker gets killed off)
7. Gossip Girl
8. Friday Night Lights
9. House
10. Full House (rewatching it on DVD)


Celebrities Holly met or saw in real life in 2007 (that I hadn’t met or seen before)
1. Justin Timberlake
2. Craig Parker
3. David Beckham
4. Jason Behr
5. Oliver Driver
6. Neil Finn
7. All the Snow Patrol guys
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment