The World Of Jadeey: We had a funeral for a bird



We had a funeral for a bird

My boss died on Friday. I guess technically, since I left the company a week ago he wasn't my boss anymore. But I still consider him as such.

He died from stomach cancer and we knew it was coming. A few weeks ago he was given 2 weeks to live and I think it was only down to his ridiculously strong-willed, stubborn personality that he made it past Christmas. It's such an awful thing. He was still young and had very young children. It makes me very unhappy that people who want to live die when there are people out there who are desperate to take their own lives. It seems very unfair.

Moving on to happier topics. I'm just waiting for my mum to come and pick me up then I'm off to stay at their place for a couple of days. This means that there will probably be no online blog tomorrow because there is no internet up at their place. There is dial-up but at the moment the house is too full of people for me to be able to comfortably sit and use the computer anywhere except my bedroom and there is no phone jack in my bedroom which means no internet. I will, instead, write my blog on my laptop and post it when I am next near an internet connection.

Tomorrow's post promises to be EXTREMELY exciting as it is both the last post of the year AND my 300th post. I better make it a good one!!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment