The World Of Jadeey: Have you ever seen a burn victim?!?



Have you ever seen a burn victim?!?

I really wanted to do a great post today. Start the year off as I mean to go on and all that. Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time today and it's now getting quite late.

I had a great New Years with my nephew. It was really nice to spend the time with him since I don't get to see him that often. Then, today we went and played a game of mini-golf and went to a movie. He told me I'm the best aunty ever! (Heh and he probably tells his other aunty that too but I don't care. I'm going to pretend he doesn't.)

I realised something yesterday. I didn't get sunburnt the ENTIRE year. Not once! Now, anyone who knows me knows what a miracle this is. Usually I'm the first to get burnt. In fact, usually I get burnt the moment I set foot in the sun. The truth is, I should have been a ginga but for some reason I don't have red hair. I do have the complexion of a ginga though and I burn quicker than you can say 'sunburn'.

Not 2007 though! In 2007 my skin was strong! It withstood the sun and, while I didn't tan, I didn't burn either. Not even when I went to a ODI cricket match and forgot sunscreen so was only applying it when I could get up the courage to ask those around me if I could bludge some. Good one skin! I salute you!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment