The World Of Jadeey: Definitions



Definitions

If you've been keeping up with my blog then you know I really like the website Urban Dictionary. It's fun because anyone who wants to can write a definition. There are a few rules but as long as you adhere to those then your definition will get published.

The definitions of my name are pretty funny.

My favourite is (because it is actually scarily true):

To not understand your whereabouts and to backtrack to get back to your original location.

Two parallel streets. You go east on one street, north to the parallel street and west. Rather than go south to get back to your original location, you go east, south, west. You pulled a holly.

I am notoriously bad with directions. I'll get lost even in a place i've been a million times. I will also take very complicated routes to get places just because I didn't think about other, easier, routes.


This one makes me laugh:

To have forbidden sex. Normally with an intern or minor.

"How did it go last night?"
"Let's just say I did the holly, if you know what I mean"



This one just confuses me:

To attack with brute political force.

"Hey Dude! Let's holly the crap out of the President!"


I also like looking up friends. Some of my friends have the COOLEST ones.

Kat
Term refering to the hottest woman in the room.

A: Dude, that chick is such a Kat!
B: Yeah, she's even got a Kat's ass!



Anthony
Sexy,Cute and all round smooth talker.

Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a Sex God.

Due to this increasingly used term for anyone being good in bed, it has made its self known within the streets!

Bird: Holy Hell, That was just one Anthony experience!
Dude: Oh i do my best ;)



Corrina
A label for a chick who is just plain absofuckinglutely fantastic, who everyone and I mean EVERYONE including your mom wants to bang. She's just got that universal appeal.

Cameron Diaz is such a corrina


And the funniest one ever:

Sam (I have 4 friends named Sam so this makes me particularly happy)
Sam means the name of one person who is:
Super
At
Masterbation

"I bet you're not Sam...like me"
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment