The World Of Jadeey: Sleep talking



Sleep talking

2 posts in a day! Lucky readers!

I just remembered that I wanted to write about this and thought I should do it before I forgot again.

Sleeptalking is funny. Sleeptalking when you are awake (but still half asleep) is even funnier. Ingrid and I are sharing a bed at the moment since I'm crashing at her place. Last night we had some crazy conversations in the middle of the night.

The first one was when the cat decided he wanted to go outside. He was crying at the door and Ingrid let him out. He promptly started crying at the door to come back in but neither of us could be bothered opening the door to let him in. (He's fine out there - he always wants to go out and play at about 4am) I was slightly worried about his meowing for some reason and became convinced that it might be because he had a sore tummy.... Ingrid agreed with me that I was probably correct and we both fell back asleep. A sore tummy? Oh dear, what was I thinking? I mean, I guess cat's do get sore tummies at times but I don't know why I thought that, and I don't know why Ingrid agreed.

Throughout the night I woke up a couple of times because Ingrid was talking. I'd ask her what she was talking about and she'd say "oh I'm just trying to figure something out, don't worry." Trying to figure something out in the middle of the night? Hmmmm.

Yeah, it was all pretty amusing.

I also spent half the night scared of ghosts, I'm not sure why. We do actually have a ghost, 2 of them in fact, but I'm not usually scared of them so I don't know why I was last night.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment