The World Of Jadeey: Off to my dads



Off to my dads

I'm off to my dad's house tomorrow. Unfortunately, my nephew and his friend are also coming. This basically means that I will have no time to do any writing through the week and I'll be bored out of my brain watching them play playstation. It also means I'll be sleeping in the lounge which means early mornings waking up when they get up and come into the lounge (to play playstation).

Ah well. I'll live.

I doubt there'll be much blogging through the week. I've got very limited access to internet up there (also limited access to my cellphone unfortunately since there's no reception in the actual house) so i'll be blogging on the computer and uploading them when I get back to Wellington next week. We are getting broadband hooked up though so if it gets hooked up during the week then I'll post.

I know this has been a boring post but Ingrid is waiting to use my computer so I better leave this here. Hopefully throughout the week I'll coming up with some stunningly amazing stuff to write about!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment