The World Of Jadeey: Day four



Day four

Do you think that sometimes when you are sitting on hold the person at the other end is actually just pretending you are on hold and is just listening to what you say as you wait? I wonder this because I’ve spent a lot of time on hold today trying to get my dad’s broadband hooked up. While I’ve been on hold I’ve had conversations with my nephew and with my mum. None of these conversations have been particularly exciting but it got me thinking about other people sitting on hold.

I know that when I’m on hold with a company that has the radio playing (or coke who have their ad repeated over and over again) it’s very tempting to sing along. I bet people give in to that urge and sing along all the time. Man, that’d be hilarious to listen to as a bored help-desk worker. If there was a way to play the hold music for people but listen in without them knowing at the same time then I can guarantee I’d take full advantage of that!

I bet lots of dirty stuff happens to. You’re sitting there with your new husband or wife and suddenly realise that, as you wait on hold to get the power connected to your new house, you have a whole lot of spare time. Well, what would you do? Yeah I think you know! Now, personally I wouldn’t be as keen on the listening to people having sex as I was to listening to someone sing. In fact, I wouldn’t be keen on listening to them having sex at all. But I bet some people would, some people definitely would.

There you go, something to think about next time you are entertaining yourself while on hold!

Oh my god! Hold the phone. (wow, talk about your lame puns) I just realised that ‘entertaining yourself’ probably happens a lot while you are on hold too. I bet heaps of people masturbate! Well that’s just gross. I hope no-one is listening to that!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment