The World Of Jadeey: Day three



Day three

I was standing on the beach this evening watching the sun go down. It was beautiful, I can see why people say a moonlit walking along the beach is romantic. Although, personally I’d prefer at sunset rather than once it’s actually dark. But maybe that’s just me.

As I was standing there contemplating the beauty of it all I started thinking. I gazed up and down the beach and suddenly I could see it. I mean really see it, right there before my eyes.

The writer in me was happy. I love to be able to visualise stuff and have an idea hit me that strongly. The romantic in me was sad because it’s not a happy idea. That’s okay though. So far I only know the beginning and the middle. The ending isn’t set yet so, you never know, it could end up a happy ending after all.

The rest of the day was frustrating. I was so badly sunburnt on Monday that I haven’t been able to leave the house. It’s too hot to wear jeans but I can’t let my legs get in the sun. It’s not the worst sunburn in the world, not even close, but it sure does hurt!

Gah I’ve just realised my feet are all sandy so I better go give them a wash before I get sand all through my bed.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment