The World Of Jadeey: Computer games and Tui ads



Computer games and Tui ads

Ingrid and I decided to use our flatmates arcade machine to clock Bubble Bobble last night. We got stuck on level 72 and couldn't get any further. It was disappointing. I think the game itself was as disgusted with us as we were with ourselves because it threw a fit after we'd been trying level 72 for about 10 minutes and told us it was game over. This is weird because we have unlimited credits so should have been able to just keep going. Ah well.

Also, I was playing a really old version of Lemmings (Lemmings Tribes to be exact) and I couldn't get past the second level! How embarrassing is that! I truly cannot figure out how to save those little guys despite finishing the game in my youth. (Do you like how I said that, my youth, cos I'm so old right. Heh, well I do turn 26 in 11 days so I am getting on a bit)

Because I have WAY too much time on my hands, like to think I'm funny and like to give the impression that I'm up to date with current international events, I made a Tui Ad. Here it is:



If I can think of something clever I'll do a Huckabee one tomorrow. (From what I can tell his campaign slogan is 'Enough is enough' which doesn't work so well with the 'Yeah Right' of a Tui ad.) Then one day I might even be completely original and make a joke I haven't stolen from someone else!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment