The World Of Jadeey: Back home



Back home

I'm back in Wellington! And I have big, big news.

I got accepted onto the publishing course I applied for! Woo! This is particularly cool since only 12 people a year get accepted and we had to go through an interview and stuff. Anyway, I got accepted so it looks like I'm going to be a student again.

I've signed up for my student allowance and am about to start looking for a part-time job. Ridiculously I have to declare the interest from my savings as earnings. That particularly sucks since I won't be spending my interest. Ah well.

I'm really excited though. I thought I wanted a full-time job more because I wanted the money but the idea of having a job I don't actually enjoy is not a good one. Going back to study and doing something I actually really WANT to do is far better. But man it's going to be a challenge. The course is lectures 9am - midday Monday - Friday and afternoons are spent doing group work. It's going to be full on! (Which is the reason for the student allowance.)

But yeah, it's very cool and I'm very happy right now. :-)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment