The World Of Jadeey: I'm a cry-baby



I'm a cry-baby

FINALLY the broadband is working at my dad’s beach house. (where I’m living during the week until I start my course.)

I don’t have a lot to say today, I spent most of the day watching dvds. It was fun.

It’s weird, I’ve been really sensitive the last little while. For the past couple of years I’ve been more sensitive than I used to be, I easily get close to tears during movies, but recently it’s been ridiculous. EVERYTHING is getting me close to crying. TV shows, movies and even ads! I don’t know what it is, but I’m going to blame hormones. I don’t know why my hormones are making me so close to tears all the time, I’m certainly not pregnant or depressed. Ah well. It’s actually kind of funny, especially when an ad almost makes me cry!

Okay, I’m going to bed now. Sorry this has been completely boring but that’s just the way it is.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment