The World Of Jadeey: It's almost my birthday!!



It's almost my birthday!!

It's my birthday on Thursday. I'm extremely excited! I thought I wouldn't be since I don't like getting ever closer to 30, but it turns out I was wrong and now that it's almost here I'm very excited.

In terms of party I'm just having a family dinner. My brother and his fiancé are down for the Sevens so it's a proper family dinner rather than just with me and my parents. I can't even remember the last time my brother was in Wellington for my birthday but I suspect it was my 21st so that's doubly awesome.

I had something far more interesting to talk about than my birthday but I can't for the life of me remember what it was right now. If I remember I'll come back and make another post.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment