The World Of Jadeey: The Wellington Sevens



The Wellington Sevens

My brother and sister-in-law came down from Hamilton to watch the Sevens this weekend. Last year my sister-in-law won best dressed female so this year they were even more excited about dressing up. They hoped they'd both win and thus win enough money for an extended honeymoon next year.

My brother went as Captain Jack Sparrow and he certainly looked the part. I was very grateful when I saw him dressed up that, while I love Johnny Depp, I have never found him attractive as Captain Jack Sparrow. If I had then it would have been a little disturbing for me seeing him looking like a replica of said pirate. My sister-in-law was just dressed as a generic pirate but she looked fantastic. She made both her costume and my brother's costume herself and I am supremely jealous of that talent. I shall post pics of them tomorrow when I get some.

Okay, I'm off to watch Sweeney Todd again so I better get going. (I saw Juno during the day today - it was fantastic)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment