The World Of Jadeey: More questions



More questions

Today I have another list of questions. If anyone has an actual answer to any of these then feel free to comment! :-)

1. Why do I continue to watch cricket even though it hurts me. (We're doing terribly in the game I'm watching right now.)
2. Why do some people (generally girls) think that other people want to listen to them singing at the back of the bus?
3. Why does there never seem to be enough time in the day, even now when I have no job?
4. Why do I additively buy books and dvds, even though I know I have no money. (I've actually been far better than I thought I'd be but I still have the occasional lapse.)
5. Why do I love mountain dew so much?
6. Why would you want to give someone a blow-job in a movie theatre, surrounded by people?
7. Why would you want to have sex in a movie theatre full of kids?
8. Why would you pay to see a movie and then have sex during it instead when you could have done that at home?
9. Why does my cat always want to sit on my lap when I'm using my laptop?
10. Why do New Zealand batsman always get out to stupid shots? (Here's looking at you right now Ross Taylor)
11. Why do I cuddle my cat even though I know I'm allergic to him?
12. Why do New Zealand cricket continue to break my heart?
13. Why do the England cricket players have such funny names but then play so well against us that I can't really laugh at them?
14. Why do I obsessively check my email?
15. Why can't I think of something really funny to round this list off?
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment