The World Of Jadeey: Stephen Fleming and random other things



Stephen Fleming and random other things

As most of you know, I have a million crushes. Number one on my list, although I don't mention him a lot, is, and always will be, Stephen Fleming. Because I know this, and because I know most people who know me know this, I feel biased when I say anything good about him. That sucks actually, since there are so many good things about him that are true and not just my bias coming through.

Why am I rambling on about this? Well, because I discovered a new good thing about him that I just felt like I should share.

I was watching the highlights of yesterday's cricket match (which we won, by the way, yay!) and discovered that Stephen Fleming has become a commentator. This is not a surprise, I had expected him to, but it was still exciting. Even more exciting is that he is a fucking fantastic commentator. Seriously. He is! It is absolutely NOT my bias coming through.

It was only a highlights package so I didn't hear much of what he had to say, but what I did hear was awesome. It's obvious why he was such a great captain when you listen to his comments, he just understands every aspect of the game completely and is really great at explaining his thoughts. Often I'll just turn the commentators off and ignore them because what they are saying is so obvious and boring. Not Flem though, what he was saying was interesting and was also making me think about things I otherwise wouldn't have. He made my cricket viewing experience better. Brilliant.

In other news, someone was killed at Rainbows End today. That's really sad.

In other, other news, I did lots of cleaning today. Finally got some of my boxes unpacked - all my kitchen stuff is now in the kitchen and all this flat's previous kitchen stuff is boxed up because, well, mine was better.

In the best news of the day, it looks like the writers strike is all but over. The latest information I read is that Hollywood will be back to work by Wednesday. Fingers crossed that doesn't change!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment