The World Of Jadeey: So much to do, so little time



So much to do, so little time

Okay, unfortunately I don't have a lot of time.

Today I am involved with a quiz night at my old work. I get to be a judge (or, more accurately, a marker). I'm excited actually.

I am also going to watch 30 Days of Night and Rogue Assassin. So, as you can see, very busy. :)

There was an awesome thunder storm last night. I hate being woken up by storms when I have to get up early the next day, but when I can just go right back to sleep they are very fun. I felt sorry for poor little Felix though, he was hidden somewhere under the house and probably completely terrified.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment