The World Of Jadeey: Family



Family

My family have arrived!

This weekend is my Nana's 80th birthday so family are arriving from far and wide (Perth, Dunedin and Hamilton anyway) to celebrate. The Perth people arrived today. I'm extremely happy to see them but there is a problem...

I started my course today. It is FANTASTIC. I think I'm going to love, love, LOVE it. It's also very full on. I have heaps of homework and we have a test (though not a properly marked one) tomorrow. So, I need to study. With family here this is proving to be very difficult. I never get to see them so I want to spend time with them while they are here but I also really want to start the course as I mean to continue, and that means putting in the hours. I'm behind already since it's 9pm and I'm tired but I'm nowhere near finished my homework. I think I'm going to start badly and go to bed then do my homework on the bus in the morning. I know, I know. Terrible.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Oh dear, that does suck. Especially given we're going to be there NEXT week!

Good luck hon! (And there's nothing wrong with doing homework on the bus, I do it all the time)

 

Post a Comment