The World Of Jadeey: Damn ear!



Damn ear!

I have a blocked ear. Apparently it is from using my iPod ear buds for too many hours a day. (Some thing about old wax falls out of your ear but if you have an ear bud in it can't. Since I've been unemployed I've probably been listening to my iPod 3-4 hours a day as I walk - hence no ear wax falling out of my ear. Which, by the way, sounds disgusting.) Anyway, the doctor can't syringe it like he normally would because it's too solid so I have to pour warm olive oil into my ear twice a day for 3-4 days then go back and get them syringed. I paid $75 today for that advice and will probably have to pay another $75 when I go and actually get them syringed. Bloody ears!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed though - last time this happened to me I woke up one morning feeling like I was on a boat with very high waves. I promptly got seasick (funny since I don't get seasick on actual boats) and vomited. I'm hoping this doesn't happen this time around since I have the first proper day of classes tomorrow. It won't be good if I'm vomiting everywhere!

Anyway, I'm off to cook some dinner and watch some tv before it's bedtime. See you all later!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment