The World Of Jadeey: Damn Blogging



Damn Blogging

It's days like these that I dislike the daily blogging challenge. Not because I can't be bothered blogging but because I didn't do it early enough in the day and I'm now running out of time. It's Ingrid's mum's birthday party today so I'm off to that in a few minutes. This means I don't have enough time for a proper, interesting blog. Admittedly, sometimes I'm far too lazy to bother writing anything more than just a boring old summary of what I've done for the day, but it annoys me more when I can't write something interesting due to a lack of time.

Blogs like this one, where I just talk about not having enough time to blog, feel like cheating. By the official rules I set for myself they're not. But they feel like they are.

Ah well. I'll just quickly hit Kat's blog to list a couple of punishment ideas I had then I better finish getting ready.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trailer for Run Fatboy, Run gave me the idea for this: Kat's punishment should be to drink a glass of raw egg yolks :D:D:D

 

Post a Comment