The World Of Jadeey: Woah



Woah

Almost forgot to blog! I only turned on my computer to check my email one last time before I went to bed. (Seriously, checking email is a compulsion for me! I'm not even expecting anything yet I like to check it right before I go to bed.) Thankfully, turning on my computer reminded me that I hadn't blogged...

We have run out of DVD shelves in our flat. Deciding it was time to rectify this problem I toddled off down to The Warehouse this evening. Unfortunately they have sold out of the shelves we use. I'll have to go check out a different Warehouse store tomorrow. Luckily I don't think they are going to stop stocking the shelves so more will be in stock soon I'm sure. Until then though we have about 50 DVDs sitting on the floor without a home. Messy!

These early morning starts are already killing me and it's only the second day. I honestly don't remember the last time I had to regularly get up at 6.30am. Probably back at high school actually. With uni I often had late starts, or didn't bother going to the early classes. With work, I've always lived close enough that getting up between 7.30am and 8am gets me there on time. So, yeah, it's a big shock to the system to have to get up at 6.30am every day. Heh, welcome to the real world right? :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment