The World Of Jadeey: Finished



Finished

My nana's birthday celebrations are over. Everyone is on their way back home and it's just us Wellingtonians left. It sucks really because we only all get together every couple of years but I wish I saw them all more often than that.

Next family event (I hope, since anything sooner would mean a tragedy in the family) is Phuket in 2010. I can't wait! I've never been to Thailand so we're going to do a bit of travelling around afterwards as well.

Anyway, also exciting is that Kat and Shera are going to be here in a couple of hours. Yay!!! I can't wait to see them.

Okay, I'm out. Was just quickly blogging so I don't have to do it later.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment