The World Of Jadeey: Drunkness



Drunkness

Yesterday was my nana's 80th birthday. As I've said before, we have a whole weekend of activities planned and family have come from around the country and overseas to celebrate. Last night was her actual birthday and the partying went well into the night.

The cousin staying with me got particularly drunk. In fact, we have to be at lunch in an hour and a half and I have no idea how I'm going to wake her. She's dead to the world. Last night I woke up at 3am to find her hovering over my bed. When I asked her what was wrong she said nothing she just needed to go to the bathroom. She was standing next to the full-length mirror that is currently leaning against the wall by my bed. She proceeded to grab the side of the mirror and start pulling at it. I caught the mirror before it fell and asked her what she was doing again. She said the bathroom so I pointed her in the right direction. I realised later that she could probably see the reflection of the door in the mirror and, in her drunken haze, thought she was opening it. I'm a little bit scared because she didn't use the toilet, but I haven't been able to find a puddle of mess anywhere else so I think I'm safe!!

Ah drunk people. They are funny.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment