The World Of Jadeey: What a wonderful world



What a wonderful world

I love this country. So much.

Tonight me, Kat and Ingrid went and ate our dinner on the Petone Esplanade while the sun was setting. It was amazing, beautiful and really reminded me that I'm a very lucky person to live in such and amazing place.

I do think that, at some stage, I would like to go overseas and make some real money. But, this is the country I'll always come back to when it's time to raise a family and live for good. I could never stay away forever. Not when this is, absolutely, the best country in the world. Payrates might be crap; internet might be slow; stuff might be expensive; but, in the end, there is nowhere else in the world quite as amazing as New Zealand.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment