The World Of Jadeey: Buses



Buses

Today, on the bus, the guy sitting in front of me had the tag of his t-shirt out. It really annoyed me! I so badly wanted to tuck it back in for him but thought that might make me look strange. I'm not sure I'd react well to a random stranger tucking the tag of my shirt back in, so I'm guessing other people might not either.

In other bus-related stories, the bus last night was really packed so a lot of people had to sit with strangers. A girl sat down directly in front of me, next to a guy. They struck up a conversation and chatted the whole way home. Right before she got off the bus he got her phone number. It was cute!!!

I'm very sick of catching the bus already, and it's only the second week of classes. I enjoy it in some ways because I can just listen to music and read my book, but it does get boring sometimes when the ride takes forever. I'm really not looking forward to rainy days waiting at the damn (uncovered) bus-stop either.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment