The World Of Jadeey: New Laptop!



New Laptop!

I have a new laptop. I didn't want to have a new laptop but had no choice since I buggered my other one by dropping it. Unfortunately this came just days after I sold my mac.... Piss.

The past 2 days I've been blogging on paper and I'll copy those into here today or tomorrow.

I've realised in the last couple of weeks that I have a bit of a crush on Paul Collingwood (captain of the England cricket team), not a huge crush but a little one. I think this means I like guys with power and authority. Actually, I already knew that about myself. I've pretty much always gone for the intelligent, career oriented, highly motivated guys.

Don't worry - the crush is so slight that I still want him to get out the moment he walks out to bat against New Zealand.

The test series starts very soon. It's Stephen Fleming's last test series and that makes me sad. It should be a good series though. I'm looking forward to it.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment