The World Of Jadeey: That was close



That was close

Wow, I almost forgot to blog! It's only 11pm so i've still got plenty of time, but it was close to me completely forgetting.

I have SO much study to do this weekend. It's very lucky right now that I don't have a proper job or i'd be a bit screwed!!

I'm a bit at a loss as to what to write today. I think that is pretty obvious!

Today driving home we saw a truck that had been blown over in the wind! I think it must have taken a corner way too fast and been caught by the wind at the same time. No-one got hurt thank goodness. It gave me and Ingrid a big fright when we saw it.

Okay, that was a lame post I know. I'm sorry but I'm just completely at a loss today. Hopefully I'll have something better for you all tomorrow.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment