The World Of Jadeey: The Seven Deadly Sins



The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins have become the Fourteen Deadly Sins. I'm not sure I agree with any of them being 'deadly' sins (except the pedophilia one) but then again, I was never really sure I agreed with all of the previous seven being 'deadly' ones either. (Mainly because I tend to commit a lot of them, yet I do consider myself a good person.)

It is now also a deadly sin to:

Have an abortion
Commit pedophilia (this one I'm 100% on-board with)
Taking drugs
Having obscene wealth
Pollute
Genetic engineer anything
Cause social injustice


Gee... I'm looking forward to seeing the movie Fourteen....
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment