The World Of Jadeey: Blogging can be so annoying!



Blogging can be so annoying!

I am sick, I am tired. I would like to be able to get away with not blogging for the day but, sadly, I cannot.

It's Writers and Readers week in Wellington this week. I've been going to some very interesting lectures. It's been fun. I could talk more about that but, right now, I don't want to.

The 2nd cricket test against England started today. It's Stephen Fleming's 2nd to last test ever. I could talk more about that but, again, I don't want to right now.

Instead I will stop writing now and go to sleep. Or, I will try and sleep but my stuffed up nose will probably prevent that. Bugger.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment