The World Of Jadeey: Assignments



Assignments

Today I spent from 10am-6pm pretty much constantly doing assignments. For me that is a very big deal since I usually leave everything to the last minute. I'm pretty proud of myself for the amount of work I put in today, especially since the first assignment isn't due until Thursday.

I also spent the day keeping an eye on the cricket. Despite the fact that I said I wouldn't miss going to Stephen Fleming's last game in Wellington for the world, I did. A combination of my cold, the amount of assignments I had to do, the cold weather and that New Zealand were playing appallingly, kept me away. The cricket is not even worth talking about so I will talk no further on it.

The babyshower I went to on Saturday was really fun. We played heaps of games, one of which was called 'guess what's in the nappy'. There were 5 nappies with differnt types of melted chocolate in them. We had to guess which type of chocolate was in each nappy by smelling and tasting it. Even knowing that it was chocolate, it was gross.

I learnt something at the babyshower too. If you are having a baby then invite as many people as you can possibly think of to the shower. Everyone that turns up feels obligated to buy a present. Add into that the fact that not many girls can resist the urge to buy lots of cute little baby things when presented with the opportunity, and you get a hell of a lot of useful presents!! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment