The World Of Jadeey: Almost too late again



Almost too late again

Wow. This is getting dangerous. ingrid wants to foster a child. her sisters say that it would make us lesbien parents.ha! no! (sorry, that was written by Ingrid's sister :P )

Anyway, this is getting dangerous because it's 11.20pm and I only just remembered to blog again. So that's two days this week that I've been very close to forgetting.

Okay, so Ingrid and I aren't lesbians... Just in case anyone was getting their hopes up there.

I watched Stardust tonight. It was awesome! I love the main guy in it. He will be my new husband. Now I am going to go watch Elephant.

Bye... This was lame.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is my sister blogging for you? Is that not cheating???

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Holly said...

She snatched the computer off me! Na, it's not cheating because I wrote all but 2 sentences. Nothing in the rules about me having to write the entire thing myself... :)

 

Post a Comment