The World Of Jadeey: Smashing Pumpkins!!!!



Smashing Pumpkins!!!!

I just saw the Smashing Pumpkins!!! They were awesome! It was a nice long concert too. Queens of the Stone Age (I only know a few of their songs) opened and played for an hour. Smashing Pumpkins then played for two hours. They were fantastic. The TSB Arena's got nothing on Vector, but apart from that the concert was perfect.

This is being written on paper as I sit in my car after the concert since it's 11.45pm and I'll struggle to get home in time to blog on the computer. Thank god my rules are different to Kat's and I'm allowed to blog on paper or I'd be watching all 3 LOTR films this weekend. Phew!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment