The World Of Jadeey: Good Friday



Good Friday

Well, I spent my Good Friday catching up on a lot of stuff I wanted to get done. I cleaned up in the kitchen, cleaned the toilet, did a few loads of washing, read a book, started another book and did some homework. Quite a productive day if I do say so myself!

This evening me and Ingrid went to dinner and watched Hairspray with my parents. It was really fun. I don't go and visit my parents anywhere enough. Now I'm home, watching Desperate Housewives, blogging and preparing to play my new favourite video game for a little bit before bed.

Tomorrow I'm working a 12 hour shift. I'm very much not looking forward to that. I'll be very happy about it on payday though! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment