The World Of Jadeey: Worky-work



Worky-work

I was supposed to wash my car today. Instead I have spent the day watching cricket. I think that's understandable though since it's Stephen Fleming's last match.

Yesterday was an incredibly long day at work. It was freezing for most of the time, and boring. I ended up at my own train station, the one that is a 5 minute walk from my house. Unfortunately, that train station lacks any find of facilities whatsoever. No toilets, no vending machines. Nothing. We were out there for 5 and a half hours. When it really comes down to it, I could complain. It's illegal to leave us somewhere for that long with no toilet and no break. But, even though it's a crappy job, it suits me perfectly this year so it doesn't really bother me. If I'd been desperate I could have run home. If my partner was desperate he could have run to the gas station.

An hour and a half after arriving at the station we finally made our first sale. 5 and a half hours later I was bored out of my brain, me and my partner had exhausted all conversation topics and we were more than ready to jump on the train and head home. We had an hour-long break then it was up to the stadium concourse to prepare for people leaving the stadium. Now, for anyone that's been to the Caketin, you know how damn cold it is up there. Again, the bosses had stuffed up with the timing and we were up there way earlier than we needed to be. It was 3 hours before people started drifting out of the stadium. Again, all conversation topics were completely exhausted and we were more than ready to finish by the end of the shift.

Heh I did learn that one of the people I work with is into being dominated though! I did not expect that. It's always the quiet ones! :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment