The World Of Jadeey: Sunday nights



Sunday nights

I hate Sunday nights. I enjoy my course, a lot, but I enjoy weekends more. Anyone who doesn't love their days off more than their job is crazy. Or bloody lucky. (Or, on second thoughts, incredibly unlucky because it could mean that they hate their days off and even a job they dislike is better than that.)

Sunday at about 4pm I always start thinking about class the next day. The rest of the evening is more a countdown until the next day than an enjoyable evening. Then Sunday nights are always my worst night of sleep. So, all in all, I hate Sundays from about 4pm.

Argh. First up tomorrow is grammar lessons. As you can all tell from reading my blog, my grammar has not improved. Well, maybe it has a little bit. It's turned me into a pain in the arse that's for sure. I keep correcting my friends (mainly flatmates) grammar. They hate it, but I do it unconsiously so I can't stop! Depressing.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kat said...

That's funny 'cos when I write my blog I keep thinking it must be driving you nuts to read because the grammar is so bad! :P

 

Post a Comment