The World Of Jadeey: Giraffe!



Giraffe!

I saw a giraffe today and I didn't even have to go to the zoo! I caught the train in this morning. Whenever I catch the train I love to walk along the waterfront up to my class. This morning I was happily walking along listening to my iPod. I saw a whole group of people avidly watching some guys load a huge box onto a truck. I had no idea what they were doing or why people were so interested. I've got to say I've never found the loading of a truck particularly thrilling.

When I reached the box I could see that it had "Wellington Zoo, giraffe" written on the side. Wondering if it could possibly be an actual giraffe I walked to where the people were standing watching. When I turned around, sure enough, I could see a giraffe head through a hole in the top of the box.

It was awesome. And unexpected. Which just made it more awesome really. Yay for giraffes!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment