The World Of Jadeey: Daylight Saving



Daylight Saving

Wow, I was very worried I wasn't going to get home in time to blog before midnight. I meant to do it before I left for work this afternoon but it completely slipped my mind.
Luckily work finished early so I am here blogging with plenty of time to go. :-)

It's daylight saving tonight. I like this daylight saving because it means I get an extra hours sleep. It doesn't really make a difference to me since I don't actually have to be anywhere tomorrow, but I far prefer it to when we lose an hour of sleep.

I always get really stressed if I have something important, like work or an appointment, to do on the Sunday morning of daylight saving. I always panic that I've got it wrong and it's not actually daylight saving at all, or that I put my clock the wrong way or something. I've never actually mucked it up, but it's been fairly close. I was absolutely convinced last Saturday that it was daylight saving. It was only because I checked on the internet before I changed my clocks that I realised I was a week early. (I had wondered why I hadn't seen it advertised anywhere, although I haven't this week either. IS it daylight saving this week? I'm sure it is!)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Well, my alarm woke me up at "8am" and my computer says "7am"... pretty sure that means daylight saving :)

It also means I had no idea it was daylight saving until just now, when I read your blog :P

 

Post a Comment