The World Of Jadeey: The Office is back!!



The Office is back!!

My favourite show in the whole wide world is back in 2 days. That's right! The Office will be back Friday afternoon New Zealand time. Yay!!!!!

My laptop is being very annoying. When I first got it I used to have a problem that, while I was typing, the cursor would jump all over the place. This meant that if I wasn't looking I'd often be typing in the middle of another word. I thought I'd fixed the problem by changing my touchpad settings to not activate the touchpad for a certain length of time after I stop typing. This worked for a while, but now seems to have stopped working. Grrrr.

I feel like watching something but I can't decide what. Sometimes having so many dvds in such a burden! :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment