The World Of Jadeey: 48 Hours



48 Hours

Me and Ingrid decided today that we are going to enter the 48Hours film competition. I've done it twice before, a couple of years ago. I didn't actually think I was ever going to do the competition again. It's a long, hard, bloody exhausting weekend for not a lot of reward (unless you're one of the 10 in the finals). It is a hell of a lot of fun though, and you feel pretty damn good about yourself when you get to watch your film on the big screen. (Everyone who completes a film within the 48 hours has it screened, even if it's total bollocks.)

I'm really excited about the fact that we're going to do it. Both times I've done it previously my team has managed to get a completed film in. Both times I've been absolutely shattered because I've helped with the writing, I've directed and I've edited. This has meant virtually zero sleep. This year I plan to help with the writing and do the editing, but leave the directing to Ingrid. Let's hope this means I get some sleep!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Rowox's going to do it too but in Auckland I think. He was looking for people to help but it's when a bunch of big assignments are due and having heard your stories, I don't want to risk it!!

Good luck! :D

 

Post a Comment