The World Of Jadeey: Comedy



Comedy

I went to a comedy gig at San Fran tonight. It was pretty good actually, but because of it I almosst had to get punished. You see, it's now 11.22pm and I had to rush away very quickly to ensure I got this blog done before midnight.

Anyway, about the gig. We went along to see a guy Ingrid went to primary school with. He was okay, but definitely not the best. I was all worried when she asked me how it went, just in case she was offended that I only thought it was okay and not great. Thankfully she was in agreement with me. Phew. Situations like that can be so awkward. Like when someone you've just met points across the room and says, "See that guy over there?". You see the loser she's pointing to and say, "The loser in the corner? Yeah I see him." She looks at you coldly, "That's my husband." Shit!!!! Not a mistake you want to make. (No, I've never made quite that mistake, but it's been close.)

Okay, I'm going to head to bed. Gotta get up early for class (as usual) and, at this rate, getting up is going to be a tough ask.

Until tomorrow...
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment